Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Alison Harre- Paper Value Project

To increase the value of this sheet of paper I printed my resume on it. I think that I added many different types of value to this sheet of paper. First of all, I added a personal value to the paper. The experiences that I list on my resume I chose for a reason. The experiences were important enough to me that I would want to share them with a future employer. I added a professional value as well as an occupational value. This is because my resume holds my future. My resume sells who I am and is a main keystone in the pursuit of my future. Also I think I added an adaptable value because my resume will be continuously changing. As I proceed through my college years I will collect more experiences that I think are important and will add them to my resume. A resume might seem very simple, but the value that can be added to it surpasses simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment