Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ashley - Paper Value Project

I added value to this plain piece of paper by gifting it to a friend. Now this may sound sappy (and it is) but it was the only way I could think of adding true value to the page. I thought about it for a while, and at first I was stumped. I considered making a boat.... then I realized I had no idea how to do that. Then I thought I might make a mask!.... but that's mainly because I was sitting in a masks class at the time. Finally, I sat down and thought about some of the most valuable things in my life. I looked around my room and realized that most of my favorite things were given to me by friends and family. So I decided to gift my piece of paper to one of my best friends. (She's a Pharmacy student so she always needs paper.) In doing so, I added personal and sentimental value to the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment