Wednesday, January 26, 2011


I decided to add value to my piece of paper by decorating it with one of my favorite quotes. The phrase I wrote comes from the lyrics to one of my favorite songs, and they have always resonated with me. By decorating and writing this quote on the paper, I have added many kinds of value. The first is personal value, since this quote means a lot to me personally. I added artistic value by making it colorful and adding decoration to it. I also added sentimental value, because this quote reminds me of my freshman year of college, when I used it in a project I did in my Unit in Schwitzer where I met some of my best friends who I still love to spend time with. The piece of paper will now be hanging up in my room to remind me of those memories and how lucky I was to find these friends. (Sorry I can't get it to rotate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment