Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Veronika Lewis- Paper Value Project


I made a snowflake out of a single piece of paper to make it of some value to me. There is a lot of sentimental value with making snowflakes from when I was little and one specific time where this memory sticks out. The only year I remember there being a huge blizzard in Evanston, IL where I live, is in kindergarten. There were three teachers who taught kindergarten and only one showed up. I lived about a block from the school and my dad walked me over, but because barely any students showed up that day and there was only one teacher, we just made snowflakes the entire day. They taught us and we made huge ones, small ones, and many different designs. It was a really fun memory to me so there is value to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment