Thursday, January 27, 2011

Radha Patel-Paper Value Project


I made a scrapbook page paper out of my piece of paper to add value to it. I have been scrapbooking for about 3 years now and it has become a big part of my life. It gives us a way to show our memories through a small book. I have made one for myself, my sister and I am working on one for my parents. Last year I made four of them for my friends from high school to capture our memories so they can keep them forever. Scrapbook pages cost from 40 cents to a dollar normally. That is much more than a regular sheet of paper and I'm sure I can use this somewhere in one of the scrapbooks I make in the future. By making this scrapbook page, I added utility, personal and decorative value to this piece of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment