Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lauren Bacon - Paper Value Project



When I was younger, my family and I went on road trip vacations relatively often. These could be week long trips driving cross country or just a short weekend getaway to a neighboring state. Once my brother and I were old enough to read, my mom bought us what we thought was the coolest thing ever to pass the time - books of Mad Libs. This could easily entertain us for hours of our tedious drive. Thus, I decided to create my own Mad Lib to add value to this piece of paper. This adds not only entertainment and creative value, but also comedic and learning value. It is important to test and expand your vocabulary as a child, and this is one of the best ways to do so other than reading. Plus, it is fun, and hilarious stories can be created.

No comments:

Post a Comment