Friday, December 10, 2010

Art Show- Parker Sheppard

Overall, I was amazed to see what some of the students here at Butler could do. The creativity and artistic ability was very eye-opening. There were very unique pieces of work and I thought each work was very different than the rest. My favorite was a picture/drawing was of a memory lane. I don't quite remember what the exact title of the piece was, but it was very appealing to my eye. It had mixes of the actual picture of the lane and also mixes of actual drawings of the lane, so it consisted of a bunch of pieces of the photograph and drawing. The fact that it had two types of art appealed to my eyes. PLAY will stick with me throughout my life by giving me reminders that is ok to be creative and put yourself out there. Those are the most successful people in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment