Sunday, December 12, 2010

Final Blog- Aisha Townsend

I wasn't necessarily surprised by the creativity that I was able to witness and share with my friends because I know that Butler students have some amazing imaginations. The piece that really caught my attention was a sketch I believe. It was a heart that was planted in the ground with roots growing out of it. I forgot to read the card but I took a personal understanding of the piece due to how I was feeling that day. I read it as saying that love grows and can grow strong when you've planted it and care for it the right way. It caught my eye because it was beautifully sketched and powerful to look at. As I'm sure everyone knows by now, I am an overly involved individual but I do it because it's something that I have a passion for and it is my play; to create, plan, and run events, listen to concerns, or even just sit on a board is play for me because my mind is constantly brainstorming and thinking of something new, fun, or that will solve an issue. I will continue to play until I'm old, and because of this class never forget what my inner child wants to do. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment