Sunday, December 12, 2010

Art Show

  1. My impression of the art show was favorable. It was fun to see so many people on campus put themselves out there for the world to see. I had never been involved in any type of public display of art, so I really appreciated everybody that did submit a piece of their work.
  2. My favorite piece was the self portrait of the artist and also of her horse. It was well blended together so that the viewer really had to look and see that it was two different subjects being meshed together. I think it was really well done and is the one that I remember the most.
  3. The way I will keep PLAY involved in my life is to just to remember to have fun with life. Sometimes, I know it may come as a surprise, that I come off as old and bitter, and that is something that this class made me more self aware of. I hope to in the future to be able to take things more lightly and step back and just have fun with whatever the situation I am presented with may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment