Thursday, December 9, 2010

Art Show - Trent Miller

The art show was very interesting. It was really interesting to see all of the hard work that all of the other PCA art classes constructed. Most of the art was unique in the techniques that we talked about in class. When looking at the other cardboard sculptures you could get a sense of the same themes we were talking about in class. The one aspect of the art show that was very interesting to me would have to have been the graphic design class. It was really interesting to look at their projects. It was also very interesting that students could do something that spectacular. I was very impressed with them. I hope to keep the how Play idea fresh in my mind by using the techniques we learned in class to help me problem solve. I hope to be able to reuse the many techniques that Prof. Rao and Dr. Skinner have taught us. Overall I feel that these techniques will enrich my abilities to preform as a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment