Friday, December 10, 2010

Art show- Lili Kyurkchiyska

It was very interesting to see the Art Show. It was the first time I've seen one at Butler and it showed me that creativity is not lacking in our school. The students expressed themselves through the art they created and it was really nice to see the different personalities incorporated into the art works. I really liked the photography classes' section. It was interesting to see what people thought of capturing in their pictures and it showed what was important to them to show in the exhibit. I liked the series of pictures that showed people dancing in a studio and all of these pictures were out of focus, I think it was done to create the illusion of movement and I really liked that theh photographer chose to make the pictures out of focus to show creativity instead of being like everyone else and making the pictures perfectly in focus and color.
The concept of Play will certainly remain in my life. In my everyday activities there's not much space for being creative and playful but in order to get through the routine making things entertaining and fun to go through I will deffinately make them fun. I really like playing with play dough and it is a great stress- reliever , so I am certainly going to include playing with play dough to just feel more confident in my creative abilities. The play concept will stay in my life and it will remind me of this class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment