Friday, December 10, 2010

Art Show-Jenny Green

I have been to every art show at Butler since I started school here last year. This year's Art Show has been my favorite thus far. I enjoyed seeing the art work other students have created over the past semester. What also made this one more impressive for me was all the compliments I received from friends about my art work I had in the show. I enjoyed hearing feed-back from others about my work and describing all the work I have done this past semester in this class.
My favorite image at the Art Show was a photograph of a woman with a huge red bow in her hair. I cannot remember who the artist was, but that was my favorite image in the show. The image was simplistic with a black background which put more emphasis on the girl and the huge red bow she was wearing. Seeing this image made me remember all of the photography classes I took in high school and how much I miss that kind of work. Over break I will definitely be getting my camera out again to take photographs again. It has been one of my favorite hobbies that I have had to put on hold because of all the school work I have had this past semester.
I have already told my mom that over break I want to play lots and lots of board games and card games. I will also try and find some time during the week and set it aside to play a game. I enjoyed being able to play with play-doh again in this class. It reminded me of many great memories from being young. I will keeping play in my life so that I can have some enjoyment and breaks from studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment