Friday, December 10, 2010

Art Show - Laura Fernandez

The art show was really interesting. When I first walked in the first thing I saw was the tree shaped picture collage thing. My favorite piece was the painting that was done on two canvases with one slightly portruding out of the other. It was trees with their roots in the ground that almost looked like paint brushes. It really stuck with me because of the tree image. Trees are so beautiful up above the ground but would not be able to stand without their roots underneath. It reminds me of people...what you see on the outside is only possible because of the inner root structure of the person. I am going to make sure the whole play concept stay swith my life by looking at things in a different way and trying to see the fun aspect or the child's point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment