Thursday, December 9, 2010

Art Show - Caitlyn Carmony

I was very impressed with the art show. There was a lot of amazing pieces that had to have taken a lot of talent to make. I felt like my art wasn't much in comparison, but I'm not an artist. It was really cool to look at all the pieces and the projects displayed and I enjoyed it.

There are a few that I remember strongly. I do not remember what anything is called, but they stuck out for some unknown reason. I remember the bulimia poster with the girl eating cake in the bathroom. I think I remember this because it was interesting. I remember the picture of the alcohol bottles that had to do with alcoholism. I think this one stuck out because there is some alcoholism in my family. I remember my best friend Katie's piece, because she is my friend and I watched her make it. Finally there was a large painting of lots of colors. I have no idea what it was called but I think it is my favorite. It had white lines separating the different pieces of color and I just really liked it.

I will keep play in my life by playing every chance I get. If i see a playground, I'll be on it. If there's a board game to play, I'll play it. I won't let school and work and everything get me so down that I loose my sense of play. Play is the one thing I'll probably always have time for.

No comments:

Post a Comment