Friday, December 10, 2010

Final Blog Post

Overall I thought the art show was very impressive and interesting. It was the first time I saw art that the students of Butler University have done since going to school here. My favorite part of the art show had to be the cardboard sculptures done by the other class. It was very interesting seeing how they built their projects and how they differed from the ones made by our class. I think it caught my attention partially due to the fact that I had a connection with that type of art since I struggled and built my own carboard sculpture. I am going to make sure that play stays a part of my everyday life because this class opened my eyes to a whole new side of play and creativity. I hope that when I graduate from the college of education I can find a way to create a classroom environment for my students that promotes PLAY like this class has.

No comments:

Post a Comment