Friday, December 10, 2010

Art Show Post

1) As I walked around the Reilly Room, I got the impression that all of us have a good amount of creativity. Seeing what other students from different classes were doing was really cool, and a lot of the work was well done. It was also really interesting to see the work that was done by people that I knew from my building and were friends with. I only know their strengths based off their majors so it was cool to see that they have abilities in the art area as well.
2) The piece of work that stuck my attention the most was the a cardboard sculpture that I saw by the door. I think it left an impact on me because we had to do this project too, but no one built one to that size. And because we had to do that project as well, I know the time and patience it takes, and that individual cut all those circles perfectly!
3) When it comes to keeping the play theme in my life, I think I can incorporate it in a few ways. Number one I can make sure to not take things to seriously and make an type of work I do fun. I can also be sure to do things in a creative way to to make things more visually appealing depending on what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment