Sunday, October 10, 2010

Caitlyn Carmony - Silhouette

I found this project difficult. It was hard for me to find brands to fill up an entire poster. I think this means I am loyal to the brands that I use. I stick with the same few things. Inside my silhouette I put clothing and other personal brands such as make up or perfumes, etc. On the outside I put other random things I use such as food, gum, cell phone, etc. I thought it was hard to see the difference between the two so I outlined my silhouette and colored the outside orange and in the inside purple. The things that I use a lot, I tried to make bigger than others. I think that I wear a lot of American Eagle, so that is why it is on there twice. I also put a big Butler Bulldog logo because Butler is important to me. I feel that my silhouette accurately describes the brands I buy and which are the most important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment