Sunday, October 10, 2010

Gabe Hulecki - Silhouette Project - Self Portrait as a Consumer

I never realized how many name brands I use throughout the day and it has brought to my attention how many items I possess which have a name brand. This silhouette project has shown me materials I do not think about during the day, but I use them on a daily basis. We as consumers are constantly promoting a brand name and advertising it wherever we go. My silhouette describes the type of person I am and the types of brands I use on a daily basis. The inside of my head, the figure, includes the basic materials I use everyday. Things such as soap, hair gel, clothes I wear and the food I eat. The outer part, the ground, includes Butler University and the campus I belong to. I enjoyed learning about myself and will continue to be consciously aware of the brands I promote and advertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment