Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Silhouette Project- Parker Sheppard

I found this project somewhat easy for me. I went through my daily routine and observed what I need and want I like. The results I found were very interesting. The items which I needed were seemed a little dull and boring, compared to what I wanted. The items I wanted appeared very bright in color and appealed to my eyes. This could be a reason that I typically buy them. The inside of my silhouette describes the items which I like and not technically needed. These are mainly my favorite snacks and food. The outside of my silhouette are items which I need instead of wanting. Body wash, gas, clothes, and golf balls are some of which are included. For the most part, I had fun doing this project and I look forward to the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment