Sunday, October 10, 2010

Collage


My collage is based on outside versus inside. The outside or the background is what can be seen on me or what I wear. The colors were kept more neutral with a few exceptions. The inside is what cannot be seen but also makes up who I am. These items may include food or drinks, but also Itunes to represent the music I hear that comes inside to influence without being physically seen. The base on the inside is all water because I am mostly made up of water and that is the base of me. The color scheme is blue and it styas pretty close with a few exceptions. There are exceptions to both color schemes because there are always things that are slightly out of place in my life and it is meant to provide a certain chaos away from the unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment