Sunday, October 10, 2010

Jenny Green-Collage


My collage represents my two different lifestyles:my sports' day versus my non sports' day. The outside of my collage is filled with various sports' logos and brands. The inside is filled with make-up, clothing, and shoe brands. My collage has shown me how much I really purchase throughout my two main lifestyles. I am always purchasing items for my soccer needs, fan apparel, and workout equipment. Additionally, I spend just as much on clothing, make-up, and shoes. I am now more aware of what I spend most of my money on. Involving the aesthetics of my collage, I wanted to make sure there was a main distinction between the two areas of my collage. I made the sports area more colorful and creative, while my non sports usesblack and darker colors. I did this because it is hard to overlap my two different lifestyles. Most of the time, they interfere with each other and it is hard to make them balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment