Sunday, October 10, 2010

nike shoebox



My blog was based on the items I use the most and the items I will e remembered by the most. The hardest part about this project was figuring out what I wanted to use on my poster board. I finally decided to do my background with a NIKE shoe box. If you know me, you know that I have a large amount of shoes. On the inside of my outline I used pictures of shoes and basketball players and just basketballs in general . I think I did a pretty good job on picking the materials I would use to do this project. I think that my silhouette poster will be unique because of the background is cardboard. The shoes on the outside represent who I am the most.
The inside is what I am and what I do the most. I love basketball so much and I will always love basketball so that's why the basketball items are on the inside.

1 comment:

  1. Many people consider shoes from its collection to be a symbol of luxury and prosperity. Nike Dunks

    ReplyDelete