Sunday, October 10, 2010

Silhouette Project- Michael Park


I did my project on the food I buy for my house and the food that I buy when I go out to eat. Before I started this project, I knew that I liked to eat many different things, but I did not realize that it was to this extent. It was kind of amusing seeing all the foods I consume right before my eyes. Obviously my tastes influence on which foods I choose to consume. One particular thing I would point out is that I love any kind of spicy foods. Hence, there are four chili peppers in the "figure" portion of the project.
The basic organization part of this project is everything I consume for my home I have in the "figure" portion and everything I consume when I eat out is in the "figure" portion. Some of the aesthetic features of my project include the gum wrappers I chose to put it. I always chew gum at home so I decided to put actual wrappers to give that textural effect. I also exploited some of the shapes to. For example, I took a few "Chipotle" logos and I made it into the shape of a burrito. Another aesthetic design were my burger place logos. The two big McDonald's signs represent the buns and the Wendy's and Steak n' Shake represent the meat in the burger. As you can see, as a consumer I love food!

No comments:

Post a Comment