Friday, February 25, 2011

Alison Harre- Public Art Project Reflection

1. Although I did not see any of the pitches in class, after reading and seeing all of the proposed Art Projects I decided that if I were going to chose one of the following pieces to invest in, it would be Blue Buried Treasure. I chose this one because it stood out to me. It seemed the most interactive, which was one of my groups top values. I also felt like it was an original idea and it would be really fun for incoming students to use a treasure map and find them all.
2. I definitely think that the idea for the Jungle Jim in front of the HRC would cost the most due to the huge treadmill-like machine needed to make it.
3. Since I have not given my Public Art pitch yet, I can't accurately answer this question, but in almost every case, practice makes perfect, so I would probably take the opportunity to revise it just to make the project that I will present on Tuesday even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment