Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Public Art Pitch Reflection

1) If I were a Butler Alum looking to invest in one of these projects I would probably choose the Butler Planner. The Butler Planner would be unique to Butler, it would add an aesthetic value that would really help to brighten our campus, and its utility as an information center and a place to lounge would be a great asset. I definitely think the Butler planner fills a need for students to be more informed about what's going on around campus and to have easier access to that information.

2) I think the Butler planner would require the most initial funding. It involves several large structures as well as the planner itself, all of which would be costly to build. Because it is outside there could also be significant maintenance costs to keep things running smoothly and looking good.

3) If we could revise our pitch, I think we might expand a little on the benefits the project would bring to campus. I feel that we got it all in there, but we could have slowed down and focused more on each individual benefit and aspect of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment