Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Public Art Pitch Reflection

1. I really loved all of them but if I were a Butler alum I would invest in "The Butler Planner." I think it shows that art can be interactive and informative! And I think it would be a fun thing for future students to see and lay out on and it could help people find their way on campus.

2. Although I REALLY liked it, I think the "Jungle Jim" project would require the most funding because of all the material involved. The "Jim" figure would cost a lot of money to build and I think the treadmills would cost a lot of money to install because of the technology and electricity to keep them running.

3. No, I think we presented our project very well. I believe the best part of our presentation was the fact that we really got in-depth as to how the touch-screen would work and we thoroughly explained what "Ask Blue" would include.

No comments:

Post a Comment