Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Public Art Pitch Reflection

1) I think I would fund "Blue's Buried Treasure". I just really liked the idea of it and I really think It would be enjoyed by the students around campus! I thought it was really creative yet interactive and it would add a great deal of aesthetics to our campus. It was different and interesting. And the poems were really catchy.

2) The most expensive project I would have to say would probably be "Jungle Jim" due to it's extremely large size and the technology of the large treadmill circuling it.

3) I actually think my group did a good job at presenting our pitch. I was short and sweet yet explained all our pain point and we had really good visuals. I also think the way we presented it was in a way that everyone could relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment