Thursday, February 24, 2011

Public Art Pitch Reflection- William Lamar

1. If I were a Butler Alum, I would be most inclined to fund the project: "Blue's Buried Treasures". I really enjoyed the concept of having multiple pieces of public art spread across campus. As discussed in the presentation, it would provide a walking tour of our campus. The project is interactive in that users must use their problem solving skills to find out about their next destination.

2. I believe that the Jungle Jim project would require the most funding. The track would be moving, so there would be motors with multiple moving parts. The scale of the project is quite large, the track would take up a large amount of space, as well as the large statue in the middle.

3. As a group, we spent a lot of time preparing for our presentation, so I would not change any of the presentation. I believe the best part of our presentation was the pictures of the campus with the 3D wand superimposed on the pictures. This gives the viewers a realistic view of what the final product will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment