Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Public Art Pitch Reflection- Lori Andriot

If I were a Butler alum able to fund one of the project that were presented on Tuesday, I would definitely choose to fund the "Ask Blue" project. I feel that with technology being as advanced as it is in this day and age, there is no reason for Butler not to go forward. I feel that this project would also increase the flow of communication on Butler's campus and thus make the largest impact to the student population. This project holds the ability to grow with the students on campus.

I think that the "Jungle Jim" project would be the largest to fund. As great of an idea as it is, the ability to fund this project would be rather difficult. I think that it would be problematic to fund the concept of an on running industrialized treadmill throughout tolerable seasons. It would also cost a lot to pay an energy bill for a constantly running treadmill, and would cost a lot for upkeep.

I would revise our presentation. Although we had to chance the way in which we presented last minute due to the loss of a group member, I think that we needed to extend on the benefits that our project would bring to campus. I also think that perhaps we should have added on to our vision of the project, because I do not believe that it came across as we envisioned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment