Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Public Art Pitch Reflection

1) If I had to choose one of the Public Art pitches to invest in, I would choose the Ask Blue interactive bulletin board. The reason I would invest in this one, is because I find it to be very useful to the Butler campus. Many people, especially incoming freshman such as myself, are always wondering where a certain building is, or when a certain event is taking place. The bulletin board would definitely be able to answer any question that any student might have.
2) It is hard to say which of the Public Art pieces would require the most funding. I would say that the Jungle Jim project might be the most expensive one. The treadmills that go around the Jungle Jim might be the biggest part of this project. Also, the Jungle Jim itself will be quite expensive if it were to be installed on the campus.
3) If I had to go back and revise my project, I would definitely change a few things. First, I would try to make some sort of power point presentation to describe my idea more thoroughly. Also, I would change the size and structure of the project. If I could change the structure, I would not make it out of steel, and I would also not make it rotate. There were many flaws in my presentation, I would probably just start over from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment