Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Courtney Reynolds- Pitching Public Art

The pitch that Parker, Trent, and I presented to the class went well; we all worked together to create a project worth presenting. Each of us put forth equal effort and felt good about our finished product. Our presentation could have ran a little smoother however; I don't think we were as persuasive as we could have been. I know that I get a little nervous with public speaking so I was a little scattered with the thoughts I presented making it more difficult for my other team members. I was impressed with the presentation of the "Treasures and Tunes" group as well as the "Butler Bubbles," I thought each group worked collectively to demonstrate the key points of their project very persuasively. "Butler Bubbles" persuaded me the most because of their visual aids and the way in which they described the piece; they gave me the clearest picture of what the piece would look like if actually installed (and the idea was really cool too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment