Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Play-Doh and Creativity Article Connection

I wanted to take the time now to reflect and make a connection between the creativity article and playing with Play-Doh. At first I was excited to play with the Play-Doh in class, but when I held it in my hands and squeezed it it was like I was squeezing a foreign object. It has been so long since I have played with Play-Doh that I didn't know what to do with it. This is the connection I wanted to make with the article. The article stated that the less we do that it is creative the less creative we become. That is how I felt in class on Tuesday. I found it hard to use the right side of my brain and really open up my creative side. I found it hard to build objects out of the Play-Doh, something a 4 year old could do way better than me. It was sad. I feel I only use the left-side of my brain and that is something I want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment