Thursday, September 23, 2010

Public Art Relection - Caitlyn Carmony

I think my group's presentation went well. We weren't amazing, but for the first time working together I think we did a good job. I felt that during the presentation we split up who talked about what according to strengths. One of our members was the one that was in Europe, so it made sense for her to talk about the inspiration. If I were to change something it would be that maybe we could have practiced, or worked on it before. When we presented it was the first time that we had done it and we didn't know exactly how it was going to go. I liked how most groups had some sort of model to show. That really helped me visualize what the final product might look like. I was persuaded by a few groups. I really liked the Butler Bubbles, the mirror group, and the Watering Hole. I felt each of them showed me what their final product would be like and why it would be a good idea for Butler's campus. I think my group could have been more persuasive if maybe we were better artists. I really liked how our model came out, but I'm not the best photo shop artist. Some of the pictures were kind of iffy. I feel that overall, my group did a good job and we learned about how we work together which will be helpful in the projects to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment