Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sheila Tomasbi-100 Acres Reflection

I felt my experience was somewhat similar to that of the video. It was very interesting to see all the different things that 100 acres had to offer. My experience was definitely a positive one while the various objects were both unique and impressive. As I watched the video, I didn't realize that this museum was as notable as it was which made it cool to have the opportunity to go there. The piece that raised the most questions to me was the igloo out in the middle of the lake. I was very curious about the experiment I heard roomers of and then learned more about from the video. When I looked at the Team Building piece I got a little confused about it's purpose. I guess I was just questioning whether it moved or had a certain type of function. Lastly, I thought the skeleton piece was very interactive; I really liked that they encouraged you to walk and play on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment