Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Michael Tsamasiros- Fashion Reflection


1) What I learned from other people's fashion sense, is that people take their fashion more serious than I do. Some people are color coordinated and take time to figure out what to wear and when to wear it. For me its much different, especially for occasions. If there is a day where I have no special plans, I usually wake up, and wear the first thing that catches my eye. If there is a day where I might be attending a sporting event, I usually try to wear a sports jersey that matches the sport. The only part of my clothing I really take seriously is my shoes. I have an acquired taste in shoes. Not just sneakers, but all shoes overall.
2)The line of clothing I came up with for Mr. Ralph Lauren is called Anything Goes. Simply because I really have no limits for clothes. I like everything, from jeans to sweats to dress clothes. My main colors that I truly like are Red, Navy Blue, Gold and Dark Green. These colors are pretty much the main colors that I enjoy wearing. This line of clothing is mainly for young men, because this line of clothing could either be for sporting events, or even casual days hanging out with friends. The picture above is of my Amare Stoudemire jersey for the New York Knicks. Basketball is my favorite sport to watch, and the Knicks are my favorite team, so this jersey has a lot of meaning to me, however it would not be in the line of clothing for Mr. Lauren.
3) In the future, if my life goes as I am planning on it, my outfit for play would probably be the same. Just because money would be no object, I would not change my taste in clothes. I would definitely try and make myself look more presentable, but my closet would consist of the same sports jerseys, jeans and sweats. For work, depending on what position I am in, I will most likely be doing physical work with my hands, so dressing in clothes that I am not afraid to get dirty is a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment