Monday, March 7, 2011

Fashion Reflection Blog



1. I learned that a lot of girls prefer the brighter colors along with black. Pink/red gives the person more color so it was a common choice. Black is a dressy color so it was also a widely accepted color choice. Also in many of the examples of clothing people brought in had jewels or sequins to add shine. However, most of my favorite pieces of clothing were unique dresses.
2. I chose this dress because it is completely unique and original. My line of clothing would mostly be dresses or dress clothes and would be called Yours Unique. It is directed towards 16 to 24 year olds (as younger, usually unmarried and starting a job). The colors would include black, pink and gray. I chose these colors for my line because they are professional and look good on most people.
3. For a work outfit, I would probably choose a black, sequined tank top with a gray jacket. Black high heels would be a must. The pencil skirt would be gray and longer (to be more appropriate for work). My goal for the work outfit was to be cute yet professional. To wear to play/relax in would be light blue jean shorts and a simple white "babydoll" top with simple jewelry and flip flops. I wanted my outfit to be simple and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment