Friday, March 4, 2011

Fashion/Color Reflection

1. From the people in my group, I learned that many people have a similar fashion sense. Everyone had about the same colors. Blue, white, and grey were common colours in our group. However, one person had yellow and someone else had purple so that showed that not everyone has the exact same sense of style.

2. My line for Mr. Laurent would be called "Marcellus," which is my middle name. I chose the colours blue, white, and grey because those are the colours I wear a lot. I decided that college students on the east coast would wear my clothes because I usually dress with a lot of layers, normally for cold weather, and the clothes I wear are typical for a young adult so the clothes in my line would be the same. The clothes in the picture would be in the line because they go along with the colour scheme and are good for cooler weather and look modern and youthful.

3. Hopefully in a couple of years I will be a successful attorney so my work outfit would consist of many suits and dressy clothes. For play, probably for working out or hanging with my family, I would just wear a T-shirt and sweats.

No comments:

Post a Comment