Tuesday, March 8, 2011

William Lamar- Fashion/Color Reflection

1. I learned a lot about other people's fashion sense. I was in a group with two girls, so their sense of fashion was obviously much different than my own. I prefer more basic clothes, while girls seem to like clothing that are more intricately designed. Our fashion senses complimented each other in that they are all not raggedy and have a more elegant and sophisticated look to them.
2. I chose a PRL shirt with a oxford collar. It is a relatively simple design. It is checkerboard all over in blue, light blue and white. I named my line the "Intern Collection by William Lamar". I chose this name because it is designed for people that are still in college, but want to break into the business world once they graduate. Many of the pieces are suitable for a business-casual workplace, or for school. The main colors will be blue, tan, and black. I chose these colors because they compliment each other well and seem to work well with a lot of other colors.
3. I would typically wear a business suit to work in the future. My ideal position would require a suit every day. A tie may not be necessary, most days I would wear a full suit, or at the very least, a sports jacket without jeans. When at play, I will wear whatever is appropriate for the situation. It all depends on what I am doing, if it is a social gathering, I would probably wear a collared shirt. If I am working out, a t-shirt would be fine. When working out I would just wear athletic shorts or if it is a situation where that would not be appropriate, regular shorts would be fine. I will try to stay away from jean-shorts at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment