Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fashion Reflection- Sarah Leib


1. From this assignment, I learned that each and every person has their own type of fashion sense. Everyone has their own sort of look when it comes to fashion, though some people have some similarities within each other their own styles. When we were asked to choose things that depended on what you would wear from day to day, most of the answers were based on comfort level, weather, and mood. Each of the girls in my group had a different perspective of clothing choice, but I think that if we each took something of our own collection and made a joint collection it would be very unique and diverse.
2. The picture I posted was one of my favorite dresses. When it comes to clothing, I am always looking for comfort. Though I dress down a lot and wear sweats, I do enjoy dressing up. For the clothing line that I would create for Ralph Lauren, it would be a combination of comfort, cuteness, and sophistication. The line of clothing I created is called Comfy Chic. The main colors the are featured in my collection are blue, white, and black. Though these are very basic plain colors, design and aesthetic detail are something that would stand out in the collection. This clothing line would mostly be interesting for teenagers and college kids. The dress that I chose would be part of the collection.
3. Years from now, a typical work outfit would still focus on comfort, but have a sophisticated look to it. Either dress pants or a pencil skirt with dark nylons, with a complimenting blouse with a cardigan. I would also be wearing a small black heel. For a "play" outfit, it would be something close to what I wear today, something comfy such as yoga pants, leggings, Uggs, and a sweatshirt. If I were to play up the "play" look, I would wear dark jeans, a small heel or boot, and a colorful shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment