Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kazmyn Perry-Fashion/ Color Reflection

1. From our in-class assignment, I learned that a lot of people's fashion sense is determined mostly by the lifestyle they lead. Their favorite articles of clothing are most often pieces that are worn during times they find entertaining or recurring. The members in my group complimented my style because of their use of colors such as gray, navy blue, and black. We all tend to look at the weather to determine our fashion for the day, and we all tend to stay in our little range of colors.
2. The name of my line that was unique to me was titled "Subtle life Casual style". My line would of course include colors such as blue, black, and gray. Along with these colors would be a really nice denim. I feel that denim is one of the most versatile fabrics because it can be dressed up or dressed down or placed somewhere in the middle. I enjoy being able to choose how it will be conveyed depending on my mood. I see my line as being pretty casual but full of potential for an individual's personality. I feel that my line would appeal to college students as well as recent graduates. The line would appear simple but have a stylish undertone. I feel that this sweater would definitely be in the line. Its colors fit the criteria and it could definitely be paired with a dark denim.
3. A typical outfit for me after I graduate would still include denim. However, it would also include dressier shirts and shoes. I would be comfortable and functional, but still keep my sense of individuality. I would definitely include sweaters, flats, denim, and flowy shirts. I plan to teach in a Hispanic country as my career, so my line would still be applicable even when I graduate and move on. To play I'd probably wear stilettos, fancy shirts, dresses, or skirts. I imagine my play attire being a little more dressy. However, I'm somewhat of a tomboy at heart so denim and hoodies would also still be incorporated.

No comments:

Post a Comment