Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Marissa Kampe- Fashion/Color Reflection

1) I found that people usually wore whatever they were most comfortable in or whatever made them feel most confident. People’s fashion sense, mine including, reflects a lot of what they see around them, whether it’s colors, trends, or styles. I feel that it compliments a lot of my style, because I typically wear clothes and colors that I am comfortable in.

2) I posted a picture of my rain boots. They are definitely one of my favorite articles of clothing because they are bright and useful for walking around campus in. The line of clothing I came up with is comfortable and affordable, yet not sloppy or trashy looking, and very stylish. It has a lot of yellows, pale pinks, and blacks/slates. The name of the line is "Spring Comfort and Style" because a lot of the clothes in it are meant for warmer weather. It includes a lot of sun dresses and skirts, rain boots, and cardigans. I think mostly young women, right out of college, or in college would wear the line, because it can be professional looking or everyday comfortable, depending on what you wore it with. Boots would definitely be in the line.

3) A typical work outfit would be a pencil skirt or pants, heels, and some sort of dress top. A play outfit would be jeans and a t-shirt, boots, sneakers, Uggs, anything that I’m not afraid to get dirty in.

No comments:

Post a Comment