Thursday, March 10, 2011

Keriann Roush-Fashion/Color Reflection


1. I learned that everyone loves to wear NorthFace jackets. Well maybe not everyone, but I was definitely surprised by the number of people around me that I had never noticed wearing one before. Also, my group discussed the differences between the clothes we really like to wear, and the more comfortable and plain attire we often wear to class. The other girls in my group seemed to like many of the same colors I do, as well as brighter clothes often with a floral print.

2. The line of clothing I came up with was called Five Minutes Later... For me this name makes sense because it always seems like five minutes later I am changing my mind or doing something different. My colors for my line were pale blue, deep teal, and camel. The line would be aimed at 20-something women looking for casual but classic summer where. The kind of girl who likes to wear cowboy boots with a sun dress, a little bit of free spirit. The dress in my picture would most definitely be a part of this collection.

For work I would typically wear a high waisted pinstripe grey pencil skirt with a pale blue shirt and neutral colored high heels. In my leisure time, I’d probably wear a sun dress and boots, particularly to an outdoor concert in the summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment