Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jamie Kostecki- Fashion/Color Refelction

1.) I learned that other people value similar things when it comes to fashion. We all agreed that clothing must be comfortable and practical, but still must express our personalities. All of us seemed to stray away from the "norm" a little bit as well.















2.) The clothing line I came up with is called Unique. I tend to stay away from major trends such as Ugg boots and Northfaces, so I thought the name would be appropriate. I like to stand out a little bit when it comes to fashion, so I'm not afraid to try out new trends. My line would feature casual clothing that you would wear to class or out to lunch as well as dressier clothes that you may wear out on the weekends. My line would utilize colors such as gray, navy blue, and light yellow, and it would target college students of both genders. This dress would definitely be in the line because the loose fit is popular right now, it's gray with a little bit of sparkle to make it stand out, and it's modern.

3.) A typical work outfit would include a black pencil skirt, sensual high heels, and a blazer with the sleeves cuffed. A "play" outfit would include dark-wash skinny jeans, a loose-fitting stripped shirt, a long pendant necklace, and oxford shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment