Friday, March 4, 2011

Fashion/Color Reflection


1. I learned that everyone has a very different fashion sense, but there are similarities in both mine and others. Somehting I found common is that people like to be comfortable. Also, color plays a big role. Both of these are similar to my own.

2. My clothing line would be called "Anais". It's my middle name and I think it sounds different. It would be a collection of cute, casual, and comfy clothes! The colors I included are pinks, greys, and teals. I said girls my age would by the clothes because I assume my style will change as I age and so will my collection. I think this top would most definitely be in the line.

3. My typicle work out would be a stylish suite outfit with shoes and accessories that matched the weather. To play I would wear jeans with a comfortable top and cute but comfy shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment