Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Radha Patel-Fashion/Color Reflection

(The Purple dress would be something part of my fashion line)

I learned that many people like to have a comfortable fashion sense. They will have those specials days where they will wear dresses or suits, such as prom night, but usually they like being comfortable. Some people just think about the comfort, while others think about being comfortable in a “cute or fashionable” way. That is what I think my fashion sense is. I do not usually wear sweats unless I am at home or in my room all day. I tend to wear jeans and a cute shirt with a jacket if it is chilly. This doesn’t mean I do not like dressing up because I also love dresses. I loved dressing up for prom, senior dinner and graduation last year. I like shopping for the dresses for these types of occasions. The people I talked to in class agreed with me. As per colors, the two girls I was talking with liked more blues and blacks, whereas I like color. I love the colors purple, red and turquoise in my clothing. I also like black because it sticks out in dresses.

Based upon my fashion sense, I came up with a clothing line called RP Fashions. I decided the three colors for this line would be purple, red and black. My favorite color is purple and I was told it is a great color on me and is a fashionable color also. Red is also a good color to wear on almost any skin color and black makes almost everyone look slimmer. This would be a line for girls who would either like to wear comfortable clothes, dresses or Indian clothing. I would put a little Indian touch to the clothing to make it different compared to other clothing lines. People interested in buying something a little different and colorful would buy clothing from my fashion line.

If I had to wear something to work, I would probably wear comfortable dress pants, probably gray or black and either a blouse or nice swearer, which is a color such as lavender or red. I like ruffles a lot; therefore I would wear ruffle blouses sometimes. If it were a normal day, I would probably wear jeans with a nice top or a tank top with a cardigan. If I were in a mood to wear something even more comfortable, I would probably wear yoga pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment