Friday, April 22, 2011

Alexis Marin- Art Show

I really enjoyed the art show, especially because it was composed of STUDENT artwork. it was really impressive seeing everyone's creativity, even those who aren't art majors. It's hard to pick a favorite since they were all so good, but I really liked the photography, the creative shoe sketches, and I found the "doll therapy" piece of work quite interesting. I would probably pay 10 for one of the bigger pieces, such as the blow ups or stuffed animals. It was a cool feeling having my art up along with such other talented pieces of work! It was my first art show where my art was displayed also, so that was neat. As for Butler having an art show of student's work, I definitely think this is something to be valued. It displays the talent that every student has potential of. It also proves that everyone can be creative and it doesn't have to be on a masters level.

No comments:

Post a Comment