Monday, April 11, 2011

Sculpture-Radha Patel


I made a pencil holder with an elephant on it. The elephant is what explains my word. My word is droop and an elephant's trunk also droops. I couldn't show this with cardboard, but an elephant's ears kind of droop too. Its' skin looks droopy also even if it is firm. Things droop all around us, but we usually never think of the word droop unless we are upset or in a sad mood. I know I am in a droopy mood right now because I am very sick; therefore if I see ice cream melting, I would think of the word droop since I am not in a happy mood. Also, ice cream does not sound too good right now. When I think of droop, I think of things sagging like skin (either an animals' or old persons') or something melting, but it could be something like I did with my sculpture also.

No comments:

Post a Comment