Monday, April 25, 2011

Milk Project- Veronika Lewis













When given the assignment for the milk product the first thing I thought of was our target audience. When I think about adults and people of an older generation I think of sophistication, as well as the desire to go back to being young and spry. I think of the desire to keep up with their health and get a many vitamins and minerals as necessary into their bodies. As people grow older, it;'s frustrating to start to see themselves not being able to do stuff they were able to do as a kid because their bones are weaker and they move ten times slower still working up a sweat, That's why I decided to name my product, "4theBones" representing how the milk will keep bones healthy enough for adults to have strength to do things they did when they were young that they still dream and strive to do. It is spelled with a "4" rather than a "For" because 4 represents the four essential nutrients in milk that help the body greatly. They are Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin D, and Vitamin A. My slogan, "Keeps ya MOOvin' and Groovin' All Day Long", also represents that youthful feeling along along with my logo. I added the "MOO" just as a cute little corny slogan representing the sound of a cow that makes this amazing milk. Movin' and Groovin' sounds like a phrase of the 70s which brings adults back to their younger times. I drew a cow on a scooter for my logo because it keeps moving and riding with much energy and strength. Riding a scooter is probably something a lot of adults did as a kid and reminisce about, wishing they were still strong enough to do it. I wanted to stick with my "back in the day" feeling when I picked out my bottle. I picked a glass bottle because it had an old "milkman" feel to it. It's like when the milkman used to deliver milk around the neighborhoods. Although my bottle is a lot smaller, it is a representation of that time and type of milk bottle. The only modern feel I tried to contrast the old feel with was with the font, red and blue colors, and bolded print. I want adults to feel just as good, healthy, and strong as they did when they were young by drinking this delicious milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment