Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mike Tsamasiros - Art show

I am not very big on art, but I had the privilege of seeing some great things at the show. So many interesting pieces of work at the show. I really enjoyed looking at the masks that were made by some other students. It looked like they were molded together out of clay and each one had a different expression on its face. The one thing i would spend my money on would probably be one of the little tents made out of different material. I would buy them because I tend to go camping with friends and family in the summer so it would actually be something I could definitely use. I enjoyed seeing my own work on display as well, even though each piece I did was not exactly beautiful pieces of work. I like the fact that the work I put a lot of effort into was able to be seen by other students, professors, and other visitors as well. The concept of a student art show is something that I believe is very important to the school. Students have the chance to be able to show off their artistic skills and their creative minds. It also shows how you can make art out of pretty much any material.

No comments:

Post a Comment