Monday, April 25, 2011

Mike Tsamasiros - Milk Project


For this project, it was not easy to think about what exactly would catch an adult's eye when they were looking to buy milk. But when you really think about it, the main thing older people are worried about is their health. So I needed to think of a brand name that would make it look like a healthy product. Also, normally people think that healthy products do not taste very good. And that is pretty much because they actually don't. So I also figured that my product name would show that it isn't just healthy, but it is also delicious. So my brand name is Cow-Ci-Yum.

The "Cow" stating that it is obviously milk, the "Yum" stating that it is a fine tasting product. Together, it sounds like "calcium" which everyone knows helps build strong bones. For my slogan, I chose to pick something simple that would get straight to the point. So for my slogan I used " A Cow's Mix of Health and Deliciousness." I made this up simply because it tells you exactly what the product is about, and it is not to boring but not to silly.

I chose to stick with the simple color of blue. I do not know exactly why, but when I think of milk, I think of the color blue. Blue seems like a strong and healthy color, and that is exactly what milk is, strong and healthy, so I figured it made perfect sense. This project required a lot of creative thinking and it really put my mind to the test. I think that the brand name and slogan I came up with are perfect for adults because it pretty much gets straight to the facts. Adults have their main focus on health, and that is exactly what my product was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment